Dates & hours
- January 15–18, 2016
- Friday 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Monday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
In-Water: McCovey Cove
In-Door: Pier 48, 297 Terry A Francois Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94158
is available at Pier 48: 3rd Street & Terry Francois Blvd.
Free shuttle service between Pier 48 and McCovey Cove.
Welcome to the 2016 San Diego Sunroad Boat Show. If you are a boater, don’t miss this once a year event! We’ll have the brands and companies you’ve come to know and love, as well as new marine services and products, free boating seminars, boat rides, libations and more. Come join us!
Jim Behun, Show Director
This year, you’ll find:
- New & Pre-Cruised Sailboats and Motor Yachts at our In-Water Display
- Dozens of Marine Vendors with the Latest Nautical Products & Services
- Delicious Food and Drink Sponsored by our Local Restaurants
- Special Boating Events and Boat Rides for Kids and Adults
- Lots of Fun for Real Boaters!
The San Diego Bay Parade of Lights is a time-honored holiday tradition brought to San Diego by the boating community. Join us this December for our annual Parade on San Diego Bay, with more than 80 boats lavishly decorated according to a new theme each year. The San Diego Bay Parade of Lights is held two consecutive Sundays each year in December. The Parade proceeds from Shelter Island past Harbor Island, the Embarcadero, Seaport Village, and Ferry Landing in Coronado.
2015 Theme: Christmas around the World
Whether a participant or spectator, the Parade of Lights is a festive and delightful experience for all!
Win Incredible Prizes for Participating – Cruises, 5 Star Hotel Stays and much moreRead More